Professional Heating Services in Hendersonville
Schedule an Appointment Today
The locally-owned and operated HVAC company of Ridgetop Heating & Air is dedicated to making sure our customers are never left in the cold. So many people don’t even think about their heating systems until something goes terribly wrong. No matter what you need, our Hendersonville heating service technicians are available seven days a week for your convenience – even serving customers in Nashville and Goodlettsville!
Give our team a call if you need:
When you have any problem with your heating system, rest assured that you’re in good hands. Our specialists are highly-trained, pleasant, and courteous the entirety of the service. We diagnose the issue, suggest solutions, and get to work. You are a part of the team when you work with Ridgetop Heating & Air.
We go the extra mile for our customers. Call (615) 410-2414 to schedule an appointment today.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
Whether your heater is reaching the end of its life or was damaged in some way, deciding whether you should schedule repairs or buy a replacement unit is an important choice to make. On one hand, repairs typically cost far less than a brand new heater. On the other hand, there could be a problem that causes you to call in one repair after another and ends up costing you far more money in the long run.
Things to consider when choosing between repairing and replacing your heater include:
- Has your energy bill steadily increased over the past few months or years? As your heater starts to break down or age, it requires more energy to heat your home to the set temperature. Sometimes this can be fixed with a simple repair, but other times it’s a sign that your current heater is too old.
- Just how old is your heater? With proper maintenance and care, your heater can last anywhere from 15-20 years before needing an upgrade. If your heater is in this age range, then you will likely need to replace it sooner rather than later.
- How much will the repair cost? The basic rule to follow is that if the cost of the repair is at least half as much as a new unit, you’re better off replacing it.
- Is your heater emitting carbon monoxide? This toxic gas is the number one issue to keep a lookout for, and is often caused by a cracked combustion chamber. If you recognize or experience any of these signs, shut off your heater immediately and get it replaced as soon as possible. The signs include: soot streaks around your heater; rusting pipes; excess moisture on surfaces around your home; a yellow burner flame instead of blue; flu-like symptoms.
Top Heating Specialists in Hendersonville
When you call our Hendersonville heating services, you receive the care and attention of highly-qualified HVAC professionals deeply familiar with the industry. Our efficient solutions aim to increase the amount of heat you receive while reducing the amount of money that you pay.
Customers call Ridgetop Heating & Air because:
- We are recognized by Home Advisor for our work
- Our company is open when you need us
- We provide a range of options, so you make the best choice
- We don’t charge overtime charges or rates
- Our technicians care about the people they provide service for
We install and repair a range of makes and models of heating systems. Our technicians offer clear, upfront pricing and even financing options, so you receive the heating treatment your property requires. No matter what the job may be, whether you need your heating unit repaired or your air conditioner replaced, reach out to Ridgetop Heating & Air at your earliest convenience!
Act now! We’re waiting for your call at (615) 410-2414.